Wednesday 9 February 2011

Sunny sunshine..

This is what this card reminds me of...

Photobucket


I was asked for a birthday card, and was told the person liked flowers.. so what better than this beautiful, lesser used paper from Kay and Co.. I am sure it's their pad anyway.. will have to check. But it's a bit loud, so I've left it festering in my paper draw for a while.

Photobucket


I coloured the image with copics and prismas to match in with the papers. And I think she looks rather lovely. I embellished the card with some lovely flowers and a few gems here and there.

I even managed to decorate the inside..

Photobucket

I must admit.. these papers may feature a little bit more on my projects - so bright, sunny shiny and great!

Have a good day whatever you're doing!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya!

    This is a stunning card!

    Thanks for entering our DT call - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne Owner of Top Tip Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips