Saturday 29 January 2011

Fancy a cake?

Cupcake I mean ... and these are the low calorie type too! How good can that get?!

I have done a few samples for my demo's using the new Papermania Little Cake Shoppe papers and various elements that go along with that range to make these -

Photobucket


This one was made using the Cake Shoppe embossing folder and I have just embossed it on various colour cards, then cut and layered them up.

Photobucket


This one is quite self explanatory really - a very simple and popular pocket card.

Photobucket


And this one... an acetate card. I cut out the window panels so that they would be see through, then layered up the decoupage sections on the bottom of the card.. a window full of cakes. How nice!

I hope you like the cakey items.. No calories incurred.. all is well eh?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jo, Love your cute cupcake card, I am sure going to case this one!! Hugs always! G

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips