Saturday 18 December 2010

The last one...

Yes folks.. it's the last weekend before Christmas, and are you ready for it?

I thought I'd just come along and show you another Christmas card or two to finish off my posts for this year.. I'm not sure when, or if, I can get back online before Christmas, so thought I'd put them all on here for you to see.

However, if there are any details you need, extra information etc, then feel free to contact me and I'll answer the emails as they come along.

Here's one of the lovely Pepper and his sleigh
Photobucket


And the close up
Photobucket


Now a cutesy little penguin for a little girl.
Photobucket

And of course, the close up of the fluffy stuff and tinsel ribbon.

Photobucket


If I don't get chance to come back online before Christmas (Please keep checking back), the Sale-A-Bration catalogue comes out in January with Stampin' Up .. and there are some fantastic freebies to be had.. so check back at the end of December, just before the New Year and there could be a special offer or two!

Have a very Merry Christmas. I hope it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips