Sunday 5 December 2010

A couple more teddies..

I must admit... I'm not too sure if I am liking these bears or not really. I do have quite a collection of them in my stamp stash, but I do tend to find them a little bit big for my general size cards.

I like to make 4"x4" ones, or sometimes larger square.. but most definately not an A5 card - it's very rarely that I make them that large!!! It's just not me.

So, without further ado, here's the rest of the cards from Stamp Class in Sheffield. Unfortunately, they don't do Stampin' Up lol, and it is quite hard sometimes to revert back to non SU cards at times. But with the collection of lovely stamps I have, it seems a shame not to get stuck in to using them sometimes.

Photobucket


And here's a close up -

Photobucket


The technique I used on these cards is called Spotlighting. Quite a nice technique to do sometimes me thinks... keeps things simple but nice! (and I've just noticed that the images aren't lined up totally straight.. the silicone must have slipped.. sorry!)

And lastly, here are a couple of gift tags that I made that went in a decorative box. They're just sooooo cute!!

Photobucket


and of course, the close up -

Photobucket


So. There you have it. Finally the end of these cute teddies..

Well, that's it for now.. hope you can join me again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips