Thursday 7 October 2010

Join my team..

How would you like to save money on your crafting stash or earn money from your hobby? 
Would you like to craft with your friends, or find like-minded crafters where you live?
Would you like to take a trip of a lifetime? 
Well here's how.... 

The Incentive trip last year was held in Monaco and a five star hotel and luxury lifestyle was had by all who were there. The location for 2012 will be announced at Convention this year, and I can't wait.
Would you like to be there with me? Well, let's get working on it then.. 

And there's no better time than now, to prepare for it. 

I am so impressed with the catalogue this year, so much so, that if you sign up as a Stampin' Up demonstrator with me, I will give you 15% back on the value of your starter kit to spend  in the catalogue. This is an exclusive offer from myself, not Stampin' Up. I just know you are going to love the catalogue as much as I do, and would love for you to experience the Convention and Incentive trip with me! Just email me at joaustin22@aol.com to learn more.

There is definately no better time to join my team and get working towards those achievable goals. The Starter Kit has been reduced to £119, but contains over £230 of product. There is also an option for an Add-on Scrapbooking kit for £50 (containing over £90 of product!).  How can you say no to those bargains?

You can be a Hobby Demonstrator who just wants to save some pennies on crafting supplies, or you can turn it into a succesful business. Contact me on the email address above.




So there you have it - one fantastic kit at one fantastic price! Go on.. join my team - you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips