Saturday 16 October 2010

Growing Green.... and a Special Offer

Oh gosh, I absolutely love this set!

This is a new set from Stampin' Up, and is available in the new catalogue in both Wood Mount and Clear Mount choices. And there are so many things that you can do with it.. but this is just one of those things.

Photobucket


I kept the card quite plain and simple and it came from an idea that Monica gave to me the other day when we were talking at the Motorway Services!! We met to throw a few ideas about as regards Stampin' Up and sat, had a lovely coffee, did a bit of crafting, spoke to a few people who came up to us to see what we were upto, and just generally had a great time.

The card was made with Soft Suede and Whisper White cardstock. I used Dazzling Diamonds and Heat and Stick powders to the brown panel to create a bit of glitz. I also added some Dazzling Diamonds to the flower after colouring.

I hope you like it. I sometimes think Clean and Simple is good.

I am also offering you the opportunity to recieve a Kit by Mail to make 
a selection of cards from this set
at a Special Offer Price of only £40 with free postage (worth £4.95)

You will recieve  

Growing Green Wood Mount stamp set (worth £20.95)
Soft Suede Ink pad (worth £4.95)
Versamark ink pad (worth (£5.95)
Heat and Stick powder (worth £3.75)
Dazzling Diamonds glitter (worth £3.75)
150 Basic Pearls to decorate (worth £4.50)
Cardstock and envelopes and full instructions to create a set of 10 cards, all cut
to size and ready for you to get crafting.

If you have any of the above items they can be changed to something of equivalent value. 
If you prefer the Clear Mount set, you will recieve an extra ink pad of your choice. 
You will need to provide all adhesives and sentiments. These can be purchased through me, 
just contact me for more information.

Payment is by Cheque or by Paypal (please email me -joaustin22@aol.com)

Right.. must get on.Tomorrow is coming quicker than I think, and I still have lots to do to my swap cards.

Happy Crafting everyone until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips