Saturday 23 October 2010

A bit more punch...

Oh I love the new border punches.. did I tell you that??

After another few busy days, I thought I'd just upload a few cards for you from our Sunday out last week. As you know, I was down in Peterborough with a lovely collection of lady Stampin Uppers!

I was, as I said before, demoing the new border and corner punches. Here are some of the cards that I made on the day.

Photobucket


This is another of the cards I made last week.. Except I didn't place a sentiment on this one. I love Bashful Blue.. it's really lovely and delicate.

Photobucket


This card was just basic stamping and the border was made to act as a ribbon holder. I used gold thread from Stampin' Up to thread through the holes.

Photobucket


This card is one of my favourites too! It's Certainly celery and Whisper White with the Vintage Vogue stamp set.

Photobucket


Here's a little close up of the punched edge. How pretty!

Right.. I must get on with work.. I have a pile of Wedding Invitations and Save the Date magnets to make.. and some work too for Docrafts.. so hopefully you'll check back soon.

Take care, and Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips