Thursday 30 September 2010

On a countdown...

It's getting a bit exciting here in the Crafty House! it's nearly release date for the new catalogue, so I can get it up there and show you all the fantastic goodies on offer.. I'm pretty sure you're going to love everything in it - I know I do!!

Anyway.. before I get carried away with SU again, I thought I'd show you a couple more Christmas cards from my recent demo's.

Photobucket


this one is made using the free embossing folder that was on the front of the magasine. A border punch adds a bit of decoration, and the glitter ribbon is just lush!

Photobucket


Again, this one is self explanatory.. a little bit of embossing from the Stars PM embossing folder and stamps from the PM Silent Night set.

Hope you like them.. don't forget to check back tomorrow when I will give you a link to see the brand new Stampin' Up Catalogue. To celebrate its release, I am giving a 10% discount on all orders recieved for one week,  upto midnight on the 7th October 2010.And don't forget my Stampers groups - there are still places available if you'd like to take one.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips