Wednesday 4 August 2010

Trendy Trees & a special offer

How are you all today? I'm feeling a bit worn out after our Crafty Evening last night up at Carcroft. We had a small group of wonderful ladies come along to make a scrapbook from the luscious Stampin' Up papers.. I'll share it with you another day. Thank you all for coming though.. you were fantastic!

Today, I've got a few appointments to get through, so this is a very quick post from me to show you the cards I promised you all. I made a collection of 6 altogether. Three using the Chocolate chip for the base, and three using the Sage Shadow. Sorry the photo is a little dark... I took it very early (!) this morning and the light was only just coming up.


Photobucket


The set of stamps that I've used is one of sets on Promotion this month with Stampin' Up. The price of the set is £12.95, but with the 20% discount, works out at £10.36. You get 7 stamps for just over a tenner!!! Fantastic! The greeting also comes in with the stamp set, and it's multifunctional too! You can do lots of things with the tree heads too, which I hope to show you sometime later in the week.

I did promise you a special offer from me didn't I.. and what a better one than this.

For £17 you will recieve cardstock, two inkpads, ribbon AND the Trendy Trees stamp set complete with instructions to make this set. If you'd like to order this, then please let me know by contacting me on 07545 579 096 or emailing joaustin22@aol.com.

This offer will stay until the 31st August.

All the orders I recieve during the Promotion (1st - 31st August) will be placed in a lucky dip prize draw to win a Stampin' Up hamper worth £40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips