Thursday 19 August 2010

A little spot of gardening..

Not the real sort of course.. even though that needs doing this weekend if I get the chance.. but playing with one of my favourite stamp sets - Greenhouse Garden.

Because it's a two step stamping set, it's on offer this month only for £18.36 instead of £22.95.

Here's my card for today.

Photobucket


I have based my card on the one that's in the catalogue, and we made this in class the other day. It's a very popular card too, and everyone who made it in class loved it.

I changed the colours slightly and used shades of blues, corals and pinks.

My offer for you today is to have the Greenhouse Garden stamps, cardstock and three ink pads to do a version of this card. The price of the offer is stamp set only at £18.36 (plus postage) or my offer above for £32. I will also stamp you some of the greetings as shown above.

So.. what are you upto today? Leave me a comment so I can pop over and say Hi..

I am busy packing and sorting. We are away for a couple of days this weekend and next, and then I'm getting a bit excited as it's only a few weeks until my Sis, Lesley {aka Wilma}, comes over from Canada.. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Jo, this is fabulous! I love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips