Friday 6 August 2010

Big Bold Birthday **SPECIAL OFFER**

Hello again.


I've had a few busy days crafting with my lovely new Stampin' Up products which arrived recently. It's great to recieve that big brown parcel from Mr UPS..

I have had a few orders to sort out too, so Ben (my Mr UPS) probably knows his way to my house with his eyes closed.. lol. Another order should be arriving on Monday. You have all been fantastic with my special offers from last time, and I hope this one is just as appealing too.

For this one, I've used the Big Bold Birthday set, which has been reduced by a whopping 20% with the August Promotion. That takes the price from £23.95 to £19.16.

Here are some cards. I'll show you another set tomorrow which I did in class a couple of weeks ago. But here's the first..

Photobucket


This is the whole collection of cards together, and in this Special Offer you'll receive cardstock, papers, ribbon, and THREE inks to complete your cards,along with written instructions to make the cards above, at the special price of only £30. The colours are Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink and Creamy Caramel, but if you need to change any of the colours, then please let me know when you email me to order. How about joining in the Stampers 6 group? I have a few places left for the one starting at the end of August. Read about it by clicking on the link above under the header (SPREAD THE COST).

Photobucket


Here's a close up of the first card from the set - I made two in pink and two in blue. I love this little cakey-bun. So very yummy!

Photobucket


The white satin ribbon from Stampin' Up is lovely. It is shiny on both sides and it is soooo soft. You can even colour it with your ink pads to match the colour of your project.... but I just left mine sparkling white!

Photobucket


This card was made whilst trying out a new plaid technique using the ink pads. It gives such a lovely look too if you are using a solid style stamp.

Photobucket


Here's the plaid in more detail. I added some dazzling diamonds to the cake top to give it some sparkle.

Photobucket


I created a flower background on the pink cardstock above, by using the bow. The white papers above the punched borders are the lovely Bride papers.. (yep.. you'll get some of this too!)

Photobucket


I have kept a very simple colour scheme with this card, keeping things to mainly two colours. I love Bashful Blue, it's such a delicate colour.


So. That's my projects for today. If you'd like to order the Special Offer, then please get in touch by emailing me or leave me a comment. (I moderate them, so it will stay private for you.)

I'll be back tomorrow with a few more projects from this set of stamps. It's a fairly new set to me, but it is really lovely. In fact, I have a card to make for Carley's mum-in-law for Monday. So that is my job for later.

Happy crafting everyone!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful cards Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW they are all stunning, Wish I didn't have 2 sets of school uniforms to be bought this month :(
    Have a great weekend, Hazel xox

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips