Monday 5 July 2010

A quick catch up

It's been a few days since I last came on to add any cards, but I haven't really had the chance to make any 'for me' if you know what I mean... in fact, I did make a card the other day for a birthday so will show you that one later.

On Friday, in fact all last week, I was working hard making samples for my demo last weekend in Derby. Then on Friday evening, I spent a lovely couple of hours or so with Jan and Sara, a couple of SU demo ladies doing a bit of stamping and colouring. Although it went VERY quiet at times through concentration, it was fun.

Saturday I was down in Derby for my demo, and big thanks to all the ladies who came along to sit with me for a while. It was an absolute pleasure to have you there.. and yes, I'll do you the fold for the basket later.. lol.  We sold out of alot of the product - they were just flying! No goody bags left - either the Summer or Christmas ones - they just flew out!!

Sunday was a nice day too. I was out in the morning teaching photography and photoshop to two ladies I met at a demo. I got home around 2.30, then later on we took the woofers for a walk in the woods. I took my camera and got a few nice piccies.. so here they are.

This is a piece of honeysuckle.. I absolutely love the smell of it when you walk around the Woods. It's just everywhere.

Photobucket


Here's a couple of photos of the foxgloves which are now in all their glory. They grow off the beaten path, and trying to focus and take a photo is near impossible with a couple of springers boinging about your feet!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


See what I mean?? "Mummy, mummy, take a photo of me.. yoo hoo.. I'm here.. mummy.."

Photobucket


This flower grows like a weed around the Woods too. But still, it's so pretty..

Photobucket


And to finish.. here's one of Holly, she looks a bit subdued, but it was taken the afternoon of her big op, so she's still sleepy. Bless her.

Photobucket


And I'm pleased to say, that she's fully recovered, fighting fit, and has the all clear now, so thank you all who asked about her.

Hope you like them - I'll be back with a card or two later on.. and the step by step for a fantastic basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips