Saturday 10 July 2010

Playing with bits

Well - I knew it wouldn't take long after talking to a lovely lady called Kathryn! She makes the most impressive models from Fimo, and is going to make me one as a gift. Me being me...well, I promised to make her one in return. So set about it and this is what I came up with.

fimo baby girl


I'm not totally happy with it - but it is my first attempt, so will accept a few flaws along the way. I still need lots more practice, and even then, don't think I'll get them to look like Kathryns.. lol.

fimo baby girl


Now.. I am good at making roses.. I've made those for years, but dolls? Well. Give a girl a dollop of plastic playstuff and she'll try her best.. lol.

fimo baby girl


Hope you like it anyway. She actually looks quite sweet sat on my Pandora box.

Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. We have just discovered your gorgeous doll made of STAEDTLER FIMO!
    This is really your first try to make dolls? We think they are really cute!
    We'd love to meet you on our facebook fanpage http://www.facebook.com/STAEDTLER.headquarters !
    It would be great if you became a fan, too, and showed your artworks on our page.

    Hope to see you soon and best regards from STAEDTLER headquarters in Germany, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    What a lovely doll. For your first attempt she's great. Can't wait to see what the next ones will be like. you are so inspirational.
    Hugs
    Lynda.x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips