Thursday 22 July 2010

A little bit pink.. a little bit cute...

Isn't she just? I just like *some* of these images.. not all of them.. but some of them, and I find the newer ones of these have much more appealing faces that the first ones.

This one was so cute, I couldn't resist it, so I used her on my card that I made for the show this last weekend. She was coloured using PM's and papers are from my stash.

Photobucket


Here she is in more detail..

Photobucket


The sentiment is Stampin' Up, and cut out with the Scallop and Oval punches. I use these quite alot and there are sooo many things you can use them for other than sentiments!

I have quite a bit of work on at the moment with one thing or another, so I am putting a few posts on scheduled so I don't forget to show you somethings that are new.. I know I still will, but I'll try not to. So check back soon eh?

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job on your Tilda card!!! I love the Tilda you used, and the coloring is AWESOME!!! I dont own any Promarkers, I love the look you get with these!!! I will have to look into what these are :) Thank you for sharing and beautiful job on your card hun!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips