Thursday 8 July 2010

Happy Birthday Teen...

Here's the birthday card I made for my daughter, who has just turned 14.

Doesn't time go so quickly.. or is that just a sign that I'm getting older??

Photobucket


This stamp I got a while ago now when I was down at the Lincoln show, and I'm ashamed to say, I've only just inked it up. It's the first time she's been out of the packet, but isn't she lovely?

I coloured her with the pro's, and added a bit of glitter to her wings. The card is an Easel card, which are sooo easy to make.

And just look at me lickle flower -

Photobucket


I have crocheted a few of these over the last few days.. all different styles, double ones, single ones, thread ones, wool ones.. and I just love them. I thought with this card though, I'd keep it white and add a bit of pink with the button.

Photobucket


The greeting is Stampin' Up, as is the Chocolate Chip card I've used to layer things up, and I've stamped the image using the new Soft Suede ink pad - it's really nice for that subtle outline.

So.. Happy Birthday Teen... Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips