Saturday 29 May 2010

going on a roadtrip!

I'm up bright and early this morning, as I wanted to post this before I went on my travels.

I am on my way to Southport in around half an hour for a demo. It's a grand total of over 250 miles there and back, so it's going to be a looooooooong day. I love to see everyone there though, it's the usual faces that come back - and indeed some new ones that come along too - that make the day just perfect. Let's just keep our fingers and toes crossed that they have SOME stock!!

Anyway, just wanted to pop on a couple of cards that I made this week after doing the toppers, which I showed in a previous post.

Here's the first -

Photobucket

Now this is not my usual choice of colours, but when I stamped her I thought she looked a bit Goth-y.

She's coloured with promarkers and funnily enough, didn't colour to match the paper.. they just sort of fell together! But I think they work quite well.

I decided to use some fabric heather on the card instead of flowers, which I think works really well.


Photobucket


Oh isn't she sweet??
For this one, and in fact the last, I used the Mandala board to create the topper, as these are cards that are going to a show tomorrow in Lincoln. Colouring is promarkers.

I finished the card with a ribbon and a charm. I also used two lovely little hat pin type things that my friend Sheila gave me the other day - I just lopped off the sharp end to make them safer for me!

Now, I'll leave you with a sneaky peak of another card I made.. but I'll show you this tomorrow!
Photobucket

Right.. I really must fly - hair to try and fluff up a bit (don't want to turn up with Bed Head!) and the wooflets to sort out before I go. They hate early mornings.. so they're really not going to be happy. lol.

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips