Friday 28 May 2010

as sweet as sugar

This little girl is so cute! I must admit, I'm turning into more of a Gorjuss fan than my Maggies! Anyone want any stamps??

I've stamped her as I said the other day, and coloured her with promarkers. The background of her is airbrushed. I love how the colours blend together when you airbrush, and you can increase or decrease the depth of colour you put down onto your card.


Photobucket


The papers just lent themselves to this card, as I wanted to keep it quite pinky.  I also used punches to create part of the flowers and the leaves.

The topper is made from the mandala board. Fantastic board it is too! I stamp my image, colour it, then I can choose exactly which frame it will fit - and believe me, there are lots of different ones to choose from!! As I said yesterday, it's much quicker than pulling out my sizzix and nesties.

I finished off the card with a little bit of glitter on the roses, the frame and on her headband.

Have a good day whatever you're doing.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips