Monday 19 April 2010

Woof!

Hello again all.

You know sometimes you just have a whim to make a card? A card for no particular reason? Well, this is one of those cards.

Photobucket

I have had this stamp for a long time now - I love little doggy stamps, so whenever I see one that catches my eye, then I tend to buy it. And this stamp is soooo cute. He looks just like my Scooby when he's running in the woods - his ears fly all over the place too. Cute!

Here's a closer look of the little wuffkins.

Photobucket

To colour him, I've used a couple of different mediums, markers and prismas. I laid down a base layer of prismas, then went over the top of it to enhance the shading with the brush markers. I think it looks quite vibrant. What do you think?

I hope you check back tomorrow for a new card.

Love Jo xx

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card, that image is so cute and your colouring is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips