Sunday 25 April 2010

Fresh cut notes.

What a classy title. I can't think of anything to call it, so this will have to do. lol.

This card below, is in fact, a Fresh Cut Note card that we completed on our workshop on Thursday evening.

Photobucket

I personally love these little cards, they are great for quick and easy Thank you cards, or just to put in as a notelet when you are posting a gift or other things.

The stamp set that I used is also called Fresh Cut Notes, and this is in the main Stampin' Up catalogue. It was made to fit perfectly behind the aperture in the card, which is already cut to shape. All you need to do is pop out the petals and fit it all together.

I finished my sample card off with Real Red ink, ribbon and card to match. The flowers were punched out. The larger flower is the 5 petal flower punch from Stampin' Up. These SU punches really are the nicest ones I own. I also added a brad to the centre of the flowers.

Quick and simple. Perfect!

I am having a fairly quiet day today, so will be back soon to share a few more things.

Take care, and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips