Wednesday 31 March 2010

Now then....

Something completely different for you today.

I was out and about the other day with my hubby, when we came across this!

Photobucket


Can you tell where she is?? This beautiful little thrush has made her nest on a traffic light! Well, I just had to go home and get my camera to get a picture, and she sat there without a care in the world.

Now I'm just worried how she's going to start teaching her little ones to fly, being so close to the road.. but I'm sure she'll manage it. lol.

Just so cute, I had to share.

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWW you're lil thrush pic is adorable! Not sure if the bird is smart or silly for building her nest there! Hope to see more pics soon!
    oxoxoxo Love Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you went back for your camera....this is just priceless :)

    Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips