Wednesday 10 March 2010

I just love this colour combo..

Isn't it just great? I love this colour combo..

Photobucket


Almost Amethyst and Apricot Appeal from Stampin Up.

You know I told you I had a few special card orders to make, well, this one is for Elizabeth's 18th. The inside needed to have a special place to put some money in, which I did.

Photobucket


Don't the colours look great together?

I used a stamp that I've had for a while, but because it was an 18th, I thought it was great because it had a bottle of bubbly on it.

I layered up the little girl and finished the design on with rub on names and numbers, and some perfect little crochet flourettes from Stampin Up - Item number 117378, and getting 12 of these lovely little embellishments for £8.95, they're just fantastic! I coloured them up a little with some Cameo Coral ink to add a little 'blush'.

Did you notice the background? It's my all time favourite background stamp from SU - Bella Toile - I just love it!!! Perfect for everything and a great addition to my crafty stash. 
 
Photobucket


Here's the last little pic of the card - the little girl in more detail. She was coloured with promarkers.

And you know I told you I had made three cards? Well, here's the sneak peek of tomorrow's card -

Photobucket

Can you guess what it is? lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo,
    2 amazing cards!
    I absolutely love the 18th card its fab! the colours work so well together and the shape of the card is lovely so many gorgeous details I am sure she will treasure it x
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips