Monday 29 March 2010

For those who asked...

.... here are the sample cards from my recent demo's.


This is a little card gift set that I made. I used the scallop border punches, then embossed the little dots with a cropodile.


This was a little notepad holder. We did this at one of our Stampin Up events too, so thought I would show this at my demo. The papers are just lovely! So pink and girly! The topper / wrap was made using a border punch to create the little square.


This one used punches to create the border, and just dressed up with a few gems and a topper.



Using the border punch again - so pretty. Just a simple card this time.



This is such a cute little guy. I fancy folded the front of the card and layered papers up to add a little interest.


Isn't it amazing what you can do with lovely papers, brass stencils, a bit of distressing and some lush brads??


These new butterflies are soooo cute. They add a little bit of interest to this card and the colours match perfectly!


This card was inspired by the waste from paper products! The borders on the edges were from packaging. The images on the lilac sections were stamped in black, and the blue was stamped with versamark to give a watermark style image.

I hope you like this little selection. Check back over the next couple of days for a few more piccies.

Sorry it took me a while to upload these onto my blog - I haven't felt much like bloggin' with one thing or another, just getting over a really bad cold and chesty cough (and with the size of me chest, it must've been a heck of a cough.. lol) and also work. It's been more or less none stop for the last two weeks, but I won't complain!

Did you know we had our second Stampin Up Event last Wednesday over at Bullcroft Memorial Hall? It went down brilliantly. The projects were fab, everyone loved them and went away happy. We had a total of around 25 ladies come to play, and it was great to see some familiar faces!

Our next date is scheduled in for Wednesday 22nd April, 7pm to 9pm if you'd like to come along to play? Just let me or Sheila know - details at the top of the blog.

Right.. off to schedule posts for the next couple of days as I'm busy again until Friday.. then I AM going to have some time off - well, four days in fact! I'm on holiday from 9th April for a few days so lots of things to get sorted before then.

see you all again soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips