Saturday 27 February 2010

A great read

How are you all?

I hope you are all having a great crafty weekend - I'm all crafted out for today, I was busy all day yesterday with one thing or another, so decided today to give it a rest.

This week, I have also fitted in time to read a great book called The Lovely Bones. It's just come out into the cinema, and I think I'm going to have to go and see it if the book is anything to go by.

I don't usually read fictional books, but the film trailer last week caught my eye, so I bought the book and read it within a few days. It's sooo gripping.

I absolutely loved the sentiment behind the book and the way it was written was just so warm and lovely. I can highly recommend it. It most definately made a change from factual books or craft magasines. lol.

What ever you're upto this weekend, have a good one.

Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips