Friday 22 January 2010

Sunny Days

I didn't forget, you know..

I know I promised you all a sneak peak of the scrapbook that we made at the Stampin Up training event last Saturday.. and here it is!

I'm not going to describe all the pages individually.. mainly because I'm tired and I'm travelling to Southport tomorrow morning for a demo.. lol. Long Drive. Long Day. But heck, it's worth it!

So.. without further ado - here's the scrapbook, all items are from the Sunny Day's Scrapbook kit from Stampin Up, and I must say, it's rather stunning in real life!! Of course, I made it into another lickle doggy album to add to my collection.. and I've already reordered another full kit to make another.. lol.














I know the photos aren't that good. They've been taken at the wrong angle, but I really wanted to get them on here without more delay

The pags are mounted onto the front of the clear pockets, and I must admit, I did tell Monica that I didn't like it like that, and the pictures were supposed to be on the inside.. but I did do it as Monica said to do it.. and I actually quite like it - plus there is more storage inside the pockets for my journalling and also for adding more photos. Just Great. I love it. And Thank you to Monica and Bekka for coming up with the ideas for the projects. I love 'em.

Right.. now my bed is calling.

It'll probably be Monday when I get here on next as I'm working all weekend.. Southport tomorrow and Peterborough again for 8am on TV.. So, until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips