Saturday 23 January 2010

Haiti Earthquake fundraiser - scroll down to see newer posts

It's been over a week now since the earthquake in Haiti, and, probably like most of you, feel like I need to do something to help.
Stampin Up is in the process of sorting something out to help with the relief fund for the victims of this devastating earthquake, but what it plans to do at the moment hasn't been released.

So.

What I would like to do is to donate any commission that I make from Stampin Up until 26th February 2010. To do this, and to make it beneficial, I need YOU!

If you place an order with me, from today and upto this date, any commission I earn, will be donated to the Relief Fund. I will keep you updated on how much has been raised.

And don't forget, if you do order over £45 worth of product, you will still earn your free stamp set. But any order would help with this fundraiser, however small your order is.

I hope you will support me in this venture, and as soon as Stampin Up release what they are planning, I will post it on here too!

Thank you in advance, and I will keep my fingers crossed that you will help me achieve a great donation.

Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips