Sunday 13 December 2009

Rudolphs got a bright new nose

Hi again everyone!

Two posts in two days... now that is a miracle these days!

I'm back though, to show you the card I made for this weeks challenge over at Rosie Dee's. The theme this week was 'Rudolph has got a bright new bell'.. and my first thought was to use a Rudolph stamp. However, I came up with this -

Photobucket


I have had these stamps for quite a while, and they've never been inked! So thought that this card would benefit using them lol.

I stuck to the words 'rudolph' and 'bell' and used my Stampin Up Earth elements inks. I used Chocolate Chip for the silhouette, and Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun and Not Quite Navy to colour in the sky and sunset.

The border was a SU wheel ( oh how I love thee, little wheels!!!) called Soft Holly. These are fantastic prices and make absolutely wonderful borders and backgrounds. I rolled it in my Old Olive ink pad as I don't have that ink refill. I finished off the border using my Mat Pack - a great addition to my Stampin Up cupboard I can tell you!!

I then glitzed it up with a bit of celery glitter from SU Fine Cosmos collection. The little red gems are from my stash.

I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOOOVE THIS CARD JO!!!!!!
    I think you are a very talented lady.


    Hugs
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips