Friday 18 December 2009

One by one..

I'm breaking the rule of the week now.. I've made a few cards in singles. My daughter Carley had had a look through my stamps and chosen a few she wanted inking and using, so these are they... (did that sound posh?? not that I do posh lol)

Photobucket

This was the first one she chose and I think it's going to her boyfriends parents. I like how the angel is peaking through the curtains. so darn cute!

Photobucket


Here she is in closer detail. I coloured her with inks and then used the Stampin Up sponge dauber to add a glow to the star on her wand.

Photobucket


This one is for her friends. Two sweet little mice - I reckon this one is going to have to be used again for hubbys card.. which I haven't made yet. lol.

Photobucket


Closer detail again..

The images were coloured with copics and I used Whisper White to stamp on. It's a lovely cardstock to use with these pens as it helps to blend on the paper surface which in turn helps to merge the shading.

I'm sure I'll be back shortly with more cards ... I still have the important ones to do! See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips