Wednesday 16 December 2009

More little Christmas cards

Just a quickie today, as I'm really trying to get my Christmas cards finished!

Here are a few cards I've been making over the last few days.

Photobucket

Again, I've used another Stampin Up Wheel - these are sooo easy to use and come in a wide range of designs that you can use on their own, or with the complementary stamp set.

Photobucket

This is the card in more detail. I've used the red Gingham ribbon to match the Real Red cardstock underneath the image. The wheel I used is Time for a Tree which I bought to go with my little truck!

Photobucket

The image was coloured with my Earth Elements Watercolour Wonder crayons - these are brilliant. They are just like little wax crayons until you add a little water or use a blender pen!

I finished off the card using some SU papers, Whisper White card, the scallop border punch and Mat Pack. The cardstock is Bashful Blue.

Two more little cards I made were these -

Photobucket

The stamp sets I used were Tree Trimmings and Autumn Days for the pine cones. The Stampin Up Cosmo glitters and Heat and Stick powder made an appearance on this card too.. love this glitter!

.... and in more detail -

Photobucket

I changed the colour way of this one to make it more contemporary. The little brads and metal embellishment are from the SU Filigree Designer Brad set.

Photobucket

I hope you like them.. see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips