Thursday 10 December 2009

Guess what's around the corner?

I'll give you a clue.. it's crafty ....  it's rubber  .... it's Stampin' Up's Sale-a-Bration 2009!




This is such a fantastic promotion - and guess what? I've got a stamp set already! I am itching to have a play with it today, if time allows! So, if I get chance, I'll share a couple of projects - well, a sneaky peek anyway!

Can you see the numbers above? Well, I have a special offer to celebrate the SAB promotion..

If you spend £45 with me during the Sale A Bration  when the promotion starts (30th December), then I will give you FREE postage on your orders in addition to you earning your FREE stamp set. So TWO promotions for the price of ONE - how can you refuse that?

If you host a workshop through me, then I'll give you a FREE gift voucher to spend in the catalogue towards items of your choice. The value of the gift voucher will be dependant on the value of your sales within the workshop.

If you decide you'd like to become a demonstrator and sign up with me before the end of the SAB period, then you can also recieve my ''Join my team' Offers HERE. I have got a small team at the moment, but would love you to become a part of my team too!
  
**The above  are special offers from myself, not Stampin Up, because I am sooooo happy to be with SU for my first ever Sale A Bration!**

My Special Offers above will apply if you order online too. either as an individual or as a workshop order - so that's not to be missed!

And don't forget, we still have the Christmas Promotion running until 29th December - so there is still time to get your Christmas orders in for that too!

Now, if you're really careful, you can see the stamp sets on the leaflet above. They are really lovely! I know you'll love each and every one of them.

Well, that's all for now.. See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips