Wednesday 16 December 2009

FOR SALE .... PLEASE LOOK

I've tried to get myself more organised for Christmas, and have gone through my Promarkers .. these are doubles of, so are for sale. I would like £1.30 each or £5 for this lot, which will include postage. They are unused.

sold subject to payment

Copic Caio

Again.. more pens.. This time Copic Caio markers. I would like £1.30 each for these, all unused. I can then go and buy more of the ones I don't have.. lol

sold subject to payment

Messy Rabbit and Marvy Le Plume

I've got a bit over adventurous with my Messy Rabbit stamps (joanna sheen) and have got this one twice, so would like to sell for £4 including postage.
  • Messy Rabbit - Messy Angel MR165
I also have a few Le Plume markers if anyone would like for £1 each including postage.
Colours are -
  • 4 Green
  • 5 yellow
  • 9 pink
  • 10 Royal blue
  • 46 Crimson lake
  • 29 Prussian Blue
  • 51 Aqua Grey
  • 58 Peacock Green
  • 63 Wine
  • 65 Cherry
  • 71 Spring Green
  • 72 Pine Green

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Jo, If they have not already gone could I get the promarkers from you,. I have just started using them so my collection is very small at the mo. Send me an email with how u want me to pay. Hazelxox
    hazze89510@Aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips