Friday 4 December 2009

A few things to share..


Obviously, if you've read my previous post, you'll know I can't mention who's these are.. or where I was when I demo'd them.. but here are a few of what I was doing - when I was doing what I was doing where I was doing it .. has this confused anyone? lol.

I hope you like them...... normal service will resume shortly! I've got these bl**dy nails on and they're a right sod to type with.. lol.My job tomorrow will be to shorten them a little. They are quite nice, but a little too long for me really.




So this is what I was upto today, and on the other days that I've been missing in action, I've been trying to sort this lot out -

Photobucket


This wasn't half of what was in my storage unit. It was absolutely chocca-blok, but 100 parcels have now been sent and these will go in January/Feb.. or even right through the year. lol. These are the boxes that have been donated for the Support our Soldiers charity I work for, and last week I got a lovely bluey from one of the troops thanking me for the boxes that were recieved.

It isn't just me .. it's everyone in my area and round abouts, Grimsby, Pontefract, Doncaster, Goole, loads of folk who have made this years Christmas appeal so fantastic!

So.. thats me for now. Loads of cards to show when I get chance. Don't forget my Wish List service if you're looking for some Stampin Up goodies.

I have this week, just got my first Downline too - a wonderful lady called Sheila who is just like a complete breath of fresh air!... We clicked straight away and she is now a fully fledged SU demo! We have some fantastical things planned.. so watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Jo and your little ramble had made me smile ;-) I've hardly dared post anything recently on my normal blog!!
    And wow!!!! at all those parcels...what a fantastic job you are doing
    Congrats to you & Sheila....hope you have lots of fun :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips