Sunday 8 November 2009

wish list

Turn your Wish List into a Christmas List

I'd like to introduce my Christmas gift buying service.

This is a great way to make a dent in your wishlist of Stampin' Up!® products particularly those with a slightly larger price tag.



How it works: -

Email me a list of Stampin' Up!® product in various price ranges that you would like to see under the tree on Christmas day.  Then all you have to do is give anyone who usually buys you presents my EMail Address - joaustin22@aol.com and I will help them choose something that you want for Christmas.

Also don't forget my gift voucher service.  I can make up a gift voucher for any amount you choose.  These are a great way to give a little thank you to a fellow papercrafter or a way to accumulate stampin' dollars from a number of sources for yourself.

Always the best value gift in the Stampin' Up!® range is the demonstrator starter kit.  Get a wonderful kit of craft supplies and tools or even a new business for Christmas.
 


All gift vouchers come packaged in a handcrafted wallet with attached gift card.

EMail me now to send me your Christmas wishlist or purchase gift vouchers.

To purchase gift vouchers in increments of £10 click on the Paypal link below.


Value



No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips