Sunday 1 November 2009

{ Winter's on it's way.... }

Brrr - it's been absolutely freezing this weekend. What a difference a day makes eh?

We were out looking for a new car on Saturday, and the weather was lovely, autumny and sunny. Today, we went out again, and it was chucking it down with rain, gusty and cold!! **shudder**

Anyway, we had taken the woofers for a walk in the woods the other day, so I thought I would share a few photos with you.

Photobucket

I love the colours on the trees at this time of year. All the leaves are falling, and one daft, loony spaniel - aka Holly! - enjoyed her time running around after the leaves. lol.

Photobucket

The mushrooms are just starting to grow now, I haven't seen any redcaps, but these are just as lovely.

Photobucket

..... and since she decided to sit in front of me, worn out, looking cute, I thought I'd take a little piccie of my girl, Holly. Now isn't she one cute woofer?

That's all for now, everything is back to normal tomorrow - normal service resumes.. lol.

Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I'll have time to get some crafting done. Blood tests at the docs in the morning, then off to Blythe for a business meeting with a wonderful lady called Kim!

So until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips