Sunday 1 November 2009

Do you want your own craft business?

Become a Demonstrator and Get 10% Off the Starter Kit and a special gift from me for being part of my team.

In conjunction with our participation in the Hobbycrafts show, we are offering new demonstrators 10 percent off the cost of the Starter Kit from 22 October-13 November! That’s over £240 worth of stamping and business supplies for only £125. That's 10% off the regular price of £139.

If you decide to become a demonstrator and join my team, then you will also recieve three free stamp sets from me throughout the year. (This is a special offer from me, not Stampin Up)

The Starter Kit contains
  • Four complete stamp sets
  • Stampin’ Around jumbo wheel, ink cartridge, and handle
  • Ribbon
  • Card stock
  • Love Notes and envelopes
  • Five Classic Stampin’ Pads
  • Stampin’ Pastels
  • Craft & Rubber Scissors
  • Stampin’ Scrub and Mist
  • VersaMark Pad
  • Blender pens
  • Adhesives
  • Business supplies
To join the Stampin’ Up! family today, contact me HERE . But you must act fast because this is a limited-time offer!


So, what are you waiting for? Even if you don't like the idea of demonstrating, you can always sign up to recieve the great discounts as a Hobby Demo.

And also, as part of my team, you will have access to a 'TEAM ONLY' area where we can chat, discuss new ideas and techniques, as well as share great advice and thoughts.

Email me today if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips