Friday 23 October 2009

What image??

I don't often use Internet Explorer any more, mainly because there were known problems with IE8 and blogger, so I started using Firefox a few months ago, and I love it!

However, today, I'm just browsing using AOL and it of course, uses IE!

I have apparantly got an image which has been missing or deleted.. which image is it? I haven't got a clue.. and I can't get rid of the bloomin box.. but more importantly, when I browse through Firefox, the daft box isn't there!!

How wierd!

Any ideas anyone?? lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo

    I noticed this on your blog before - I thought it was my computer - but I guess as I use IE that is the problem.

    Just to let you know I am seeing error messages both on your main posts and down the side bar.

    Can't give you any technical help I am afraid, but just thought I would let you know as your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips