Sunday 4 October 2009

What a corker!

I've just been sat watching Countryfile as they were announcing the winners of the Photography competition this year. If you've not seen it, folks send in their pictures for a calendar and over the year they are whittled down to 12. They then choose a viewers winner and an overall winner.

The overall winner this year is this picture - (image courtesy of BBC web site)



Isn't it just beautiful.

I didn't enter the competition as I don't have too much faith in my work at the best of times, but I do think this picture is wonderful for more than one reason. The young lad who took the picture, Callum, is only 13 years old. I just think he's got a good eye for a picture.

1 comment:

  1. wow now thats a pic and a half...!!!! i can not imagine many 13 year old been up that early to capture such a wonderful pic...!! looks like mornin is just breakin...!! i love it
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips