Thursday 29 October 2009

Christmas is upon us..

As an Area Coordinator for Support our Soldiers, we are now on the countdown to Christmas!



In short.. I'm on the lookout for
  • Christmas cards
  • used postage stamps
  • Wrapping paper for the christmas parcels
  • Any handwritten notes to go inside the parcels, which are much appreciated.
  • Any helpers around the Doncaster area who would like to be involved in a Pack and Wrap day where you can come along and help pack and christmas boxes for our troops. I am in the process of organising a location where we can meet up to do this, so if you're interested.. just let me know.The dates are likely to be around mid November.

You can email me on joa@supportoursoldiers.co.uk or just email me through my blog. You can even leave me a comment.. they're all recieved and don't have to be put out publicly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips