Monday 21 September 2009

Yawn....

Blimey.. I'm so shattered.. I've been like it since coming out of the hospital. I can fall to sleep at the drop of a hat. It must be something to do with the anaesthetic I guess.. I've never yawned so much.

Today, I've tried to get back to normal and get some work done.. but decided to have a go at a few challenges instead. lol.

This first card isn't for a challenge, I decided to make a Thank you card for all the staff on G5 at Doncaster Hospital for everything they did last weekend. The staff were so lovely and friendly, not at all like I remember too much when I worked on there!! Hehe.


I used Stampin Up papers and stamp, I absolutley love this stamp.. it lends itself to a variety of occasions. I edged the card up with the Mandala board.

Here's a close up of the flowers -



I used copics to colour the stamping and layered up the flowers and leaves using silicone to add a bit extra dimension.

I'll go and upload my challenge cards now.. see ya later.. xx

1 comment:

  1. The British NHS staff do an amazing job! Glad they looked after you well Jo.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips