Thursday 17 September 2009

Lili of the Valley Challenge

Oh dear. I'm running really late with projects this last week or so. Time has just got the better of me again, what with hospital appointments and things, and as a result, my card for last week's Challenge over at the Lili of the Valley blog is late.

The Theme for this week's challenge is Brown, Green and Orange. Why not nip over and play along too?

I have had a chance to get it done now.. and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!

Photobucket

The stamp is one of the lovely new released by LOTV and they are sooooo cute. I just love how they look!

Here is the little cuddlybud in close up

Photobucket

Isn't he just the cutest? I can see me using this little bear again and again.. He is really easy to colour too.

Image - Lili of the Valley, Stampin Up Basic Grey ink, Derwent Inktense pencils, Stampin Up blender pen
Papers - My Minds Eye Glittered Christmas
Sentiment - Doodlebug rub on
Other - Stickles ice glitter glue, 3D foam pads, Border punch, Marvy liquid applique

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jo,
    What an unusual colour choice for a xmas card....but i like A LOT!
    and the bear is adorable too, will have to get me one of those.
    JB.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips