Friday 4 September 2009

It's Docrafts time again..

It's that time again. I got my lovely kit from Docrafts and have been beavering away making some samples to take with me tomorrow to Brigg Garden Centre. I have a few demo's this month - tomorrow Brigg, next Saturday Doncaster, following onto Southport, then finally Derby.

Anyway, here are some of the samples I made to take with me. Hope you like them. Any questions on how to make them, just ask.. all items are Docrafts.

 
 These are the new vinyl stickers, which are repositionable - clever eh?!

This is one of a pair from the Goody bag.
These new stickers are poppies.. there is also a stamp set available which will donate some of the proceeds to the Poppy Appeal this year. Well deserved me thinks. 
New Christmas decoupage, with new vellums and papers. 
Playing with peel offs, inks and gems. 
A little bit of my new stamping technique.. looks alot better in real life. 
Poppy stamping - I love this stamp. Coloured with Brush Markers. 
More to come tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips