Wednesday 30 September 2009

Combined.

Good morning everyone!

Oh what a morning.. girls in the house all falling out - typical teenagers eh? I have a bit of a migraine this morning (my own fault as I ate some bread yesterday.. sigh) so hadn't got up at half five like usual. They ended up squabbling over one thing and another and all ended up going out - one to school and one to work - with the huff. Me thinks it's going to be a nice quiet evening later, hehe.

One thing I did want to do this morning is to combine two of my blogs - my Stampin Up blog and also this one, my main blog.

The reason I had two was to leave bits as seperate sections, but as I don't tend to do just SU cards and seem to combine their products with my own ideas,( which I think makes for a more varied blog) then my SU blog doesn't really get updated too much. So now, everything will be posted on here, SU or non SU, and all SU only products will be copied over to my other blog.

There was a bit of an uproar on Split Coast a while ago about the new terms of the IDA. As it's just in the US, and not actually here in the UK, for now, I'm combined. If the new IDA terms come in here too, then I'll change my blog back over to seperate.

Anyway, here's a little baby card I made up that was over on my SU blog.

The stamp set is one that I don't use all that often, and really I should as it is sooo cute. I teamed it up with some SU papers, but will have to check which ones they are. will update later.

Photobucket
And here's a little close up of the details.

Photobucket
Now, I am really loving this little cute Christmas tree. I think everyone will have one of these cards this year. lol.

It's from the same set as the card above and as I say, will update with more details later on products.
Photobucket
Love to all. Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips