Tuesday 8 September 2009

All by myself.....

Well, the school holidays are over. Martina went back to school yesterday and everyone else was at work. So I was here all my myself.

I love the school holidays - I always have. To spend time with family is important to me and I love it when everyone is at home. I've been a mum for nearly 21 years now and to me, I should be at home to look after everyone. Just my opinion obviously, but family comes first for everything - including work.

So.... yesterday - whilst being here on my own lol - I decided to have a quiet crafty day. The pupsters had all settled down into their usual sleepy-through-the-day routine, which gave me time to do some stamping. Here are my efforts for today.

Photobucket

This card is seen over in full at my Stampin Up blog - as is some news on a new Virtual Hostess Club and also the Last Chance stamp sets which are being withdrawn. Go on over and grab a bargain. Just let me know if you need anything.

Photobucket

I'm hanging my head in shame now. This is a stamp that I've had for a while and never even inked up. I love these stamps, they're so cute. I used Papermania papers to decorate the card and coloured the image with Prismas.

Here's a little close up.

Photobucket

Right.. onto the rest of the day. I've a couple of cards to make, nothing important, but I just want to get ahead with some christmas cards, so I've dug out some stamps and will have a little play later. I also need to get cracking on some samples for a new website I'm in the process of setting up with my daughter. More news on that later.

Tootles for now. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips