Saturday 8 August 2009

Rosie Dee's Sneaky Peak

Hi everyone.. by 'eck... it's been a busy week.. I don't know where my head is again.. lol. Never mind, I won't complain. I will be having a day off on Thursday though.. I have an urgent appointment at the hospital in the afternoon which is likely to take a few hours.. but more on that at a later date.

Anyway.. onto my sneak peek for the Rosie Dee Challenge this week.

The theme is continuing with HOLIDAY and this week we'd like you to make something along the lines of AT THE BEACH. I was going to make a holiday memory box, but couldn't find my bloomin' shells.. so had to resort to a card.. hope you like it. You can see the full version of it over on the blog.

 And just because I love you all... here's another little peeky for you..

How cute is this charm? I wish I could remember where I got it from because I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips