Friday 14 August 2009

The reveal..

After a few weeks of waiting patiently, I can now reveal my cards that I made for the lovely Phyllis  for the new board which has been released.

Here is the board -
It is a translucent board, which you can use with or without a lightbox to make your embossing easier.. and let me tell you - it's fantastic!! It is sooooo easy to use and you can stamp your images and then centre them onto the board without the hassle of having to use the nesties or anything else. What a lovely way to mount your images.

Here are some of the samples I made -

This one uses the border and the frames from the board. The little messy rabbit is one of Jo Sheen's fantastic little fella's and I coloured him in with promarkers.

Of course I had to have a dabble with a little bit of parchment craft didn't I? All shapes from the board, the little flowers were hand drawn in the centres of the circular shapes.

And this one has to be my favourite. I just love this stamp. All the products in this card are stampin up. The frames have been used to create the top layer which the flower sits on and I have used the corners for the outside edge of the card.

So... what do you think? Do you likey likey?? Well, if you do, just get in touch and I can supply the board - and of course the Eazi Score and Eazi Box if you need them.

1 comment:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips