Saturday 15 August 2009

Playing catch up..

This week has been bonkers in more than one way! After a very pleasant morning, I settled down whilst hubby was watching tv and having lunch, to make my card for this week's Lili of the Valley Challenge.

I am a little late with it - it should have been done on Thursday, but other things took priority and I let Mummy Fairy know that my card would be late.

Anyway, without further ado, it's here...

The theme this week is So Charming, so you must use a charm on your blog. Mine was a christmas theme card, so I used bells. And... did you notice? I also used peel off stickers - yuck! But they actually added something to the design... not something I usually use for my personal cards.

The card image is one of the new sets from Lili of the Valley. You really must check out their web site as the new products are just FANTASTIC! There are new stamps and die cuts from some brilliant designers, Annabel Spenceley, Chris Gaisey and Tricia Harrison. But due to the demand of these lovely images, they are taking preorders and will be sent out from the 22nd August. Good things are worth waiting for eh? There are some of the other new products featured on the challenge blog, so why not pop on over, join in (you could win some of these) and get some inspiration.

Here is a close up for you.
I used cuttlebug embossing folder and the new Mandala Reflections board to create the image layer. The snowflakes are a mixture of die cuts (sizzlets) and dimensions stickers from Docrafts.

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jo this is stunning, very effective. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a brilliant WOrk!!!

    Hugs
    Domi

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips