Wednesday 22 July 2009

Who's challenge is it?

Well.. I can't for the life of me remember who's challenge this was for. I've just tried to find it and haven't a clue where I saw it.. lol.

So, here it is.. unnamed.. unknown.. but still soo pretty! I love this stamp so much!


In fact.. I decided to colour them both in .. slightly different.. but make two cards in one. There are no greetings on them at the moment, as I don't know what they are for yet, so the sentiment will be added later.

And just to show you the colouring in more detail, I took some close ups for you too.

I know there are a few people who like the distress inks to colour, but I am loving the copics that I have. I can get deeper shading than I can get with my distress inks, but I suppose each to their own. I think anything works if you like working with it, doesn't it?

That's all for now.. swiss roll is in the oven and I need to help go finish it.. quiche is cooked and ready for munching later.

Love Jo x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jo, Daisy is one of my favourite. Just like you I've also made a card for a challenge recently and by the time I've come to link it can't remember what challenge its was for! Not sure if its my age!!!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips