Friday 3 July 2009

LOTV

Oh what a joy it was to make this card. This was what I entered into this weeks challenge for the LOTV Blog -

The sketch for this weeks challenge was created by our very own Mummy Fairy, Jacqui. It was a great sketch to work with too. The papers and little fluffy sheepy are from the LOTV range. Check out their shop here. There is also a show currently on Create and Craft too with their new products on.

I haven't anything else to show you for now, as my samples for my demo tomorrow at Samuel Taylor's in Leeds are all packed and sorted ready to go. I'll photograph them when I get back and put them on for you to take a peek at.

Today, I've spent the day wandering around McArthur Glen, East Midlands. Did I say wandering? I meant I'd had a business meeting with a lovely lady! I can't tell you what about for now.. but I'm sure I can tell you the exciting news relatively soon! Very very very interesting stuff though! So watch this space! We did find time to do a bit of shopping too - Papermill to be more exact. They have some really lovely coloured card in at the moment in their new range - well, who could resist at £4.99 a box?? Not me, I say, not me!!

Well.. I'm off to unload my goodies for now. It was a hard journey back - a 10 car pile up on the M1.. slow traffic... air ambulances.. quite a while to get home! Now I'm gonna make a cuppa tea!

2 comments:

  1. Cute so veru cute and I love the layout, it works really well. Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips