Tuesday 14 July 2009

Little additions and a bit of chatter

Hi everyone.

Just a quickie this morning before I get up and start the day. I made this little card yesterday as it's a new stamp that has never been inked..

Isn't she lovely? She's an Elizabeth Bell stamp, can't remember where from, but all her stamps are definately must-have's. This one caught my eye because it's the first 'pregnancy' stamp I've seen that appealed to me, so thought it would come in useful.

The papers I got from the lovely Lynne at the Craft Den, I think they're Bo Bunny, but don't hold me to that. I kept the card simple and just added a little flowersoft for the strings of the swing. The image was coloured with prisma's. I don't use these often enough these days, although the effect is wonderful.

By the way.. before I disappear again, did you hear that High Hopes stamps are only going to be selling wholesale from 1st August? How gutting is this? I can understand their position at the moment, and I wish them all the best.. Must order some stamps before the end of July though!

FOR SALE
Don't forget if you're loving Stampin' Up, there is a great offer on at the moment where you can earn yourself a free background stamp. Ask for more details if you're interested.
I've also got some Eazi Score and Eazi Box boards for sale. Just let me know if you need more details. These are the brilliant score boards that I went onto Create and Craft with. The possibilities are endless with these two boards!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your lovely comments Jo.
    Love your card, the papers are Perfect Harmony from Daisy Bucket. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet Jo fab card love the flower soft and the detail on the necklace :)
    and thanks for the lovely comments too
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips