Sunday 26 July 2009

It's that time again..

I just really don't know where this week has gone! It's flown past so quickly, and my sister in law arrives tomorrow for the week.. so not much blogging going to be goin' on then!

However, today sees the release of the new ROSIE DEES challenge.. and there are some fantastic DT cards over there too for quite a difficult subject to make cards for.. nip on over.. and you'll see what I mean.

Here's my sneaky peek -
You'll find the rest of the card over on the challenge site.

Last week, our theme was for a baby card.. I gave you a sneaky peek last week, but I can show the rest of it to you now. Here it is.

The papers and lace were from the Craft Den in Sheffield and the stamp is from Joanna Sheen.. one of the little Messy Rabbits. I coloured him in with the promarkers which I got from Lili of the Valley. The flowers are punched from an X Cut flower punch and I added a little flowersoft into the centres of the flowers.

As I say, this week has gone so quickly. I have spent most of the last few days making samples for something special (see sneaky peeks below!) and yesterday I was doing a demo over at Brigg Garden Centre. What a wonderful day.. the staff were so lovely.. the customers were wonderful and we had a right old laugh. Thank you sooooo much to each any every one of you who stopped by.

I did promise to upload some step by steps, so will be on with those this week - or if I can get updated to the 21st century, I may just make a video or two!! Watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jo!

    I just saw your new card at the challenge blog... very beautiful and elegant!!

    Sweet greetings!
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your baby card Jo, such a cute image, might have to buy some Messy Rabbits. Take care talk soon Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips