Friday 17 July 2009

How very Tweet!

Wandering through the blogging world last week, I came across a wonderful little birdhouse template - I can't remember the link so need to go back through my history and links - which I thought would be absolutely brilliant for the challenge over on LOTV this week.

The theme this week is Animals, and I had some of the fantastic die cuts leftover from sample making for the program on Create and Craft. And what did I have that would go with my birdy house? Of course, the little parrots..

Don't they just look the cutest? Would you like to treat yourself?? Then take a nosey over at the Lili of the Valley website where they have got some fantastic offers on at the moment, there are stamps, die cuts, and even promarkers on offer. (the promarkers are selling for £1.75 each now, which is reduced from £1.99!)

And if you'd like to join in with this challenge, don't forget to take a mosey over to the blog.

I've had a busy-ish week trying to get new samples made for my demo this week over at Southport, The Range, so I'll have more cards to show you later.

Until then.. happy crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips